打印 上一主题 下一主题

HubiC提供25GB免費存儲空間

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

人民公僕

积分

人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕人民公僕

QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-12-21 21:04:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

My life, my data, my hubiC
CREATE AN ACCOUNT: 25 GB FOR FREE

Your documents stay with you everywhere
on every one of your devices
Store your files online in a personal and secure space. Either upload your documents to your online space yourself, or let the hubiC application do it for you.

Save and share
your files in total security
Share your files with your family, friends and colleagues in one simple click. Every file stored in hubiC is replicated in 3 sites in Europe.

Free up space
on your computers, tablets and smartphones
Free up memory on your devices without the bother of external hard drives. Archive in hubiC the files that you rarely access.

- an internet browser. Access the web application:http://hubic.com/en/downloads
- your computer (PC or Mac). Install the hubiC desktop app for Windows or Mac OS X:https://hubic.com/en/downloads
- an iPhone or iPad. Install the iOS mobile app, available from the Appstore
- an Android smartphone or tablet. Install the Android app, available on Google Play
- a BlackBerry smartphone or your tablet. Install the BlackBerry mobile app, available via BlackBerry World.
Get more space for free!

Everytime you introduce a friend to hubiC, your hubiC storage will increase from 5 to 500 GB* depending on your account type.
You can therefore get from 25 GB to 2.5 TB extra space by recommending up to 5 people. Thanks to your invitation, each recommended friend will then get 30 GB storage space for free instead of the standard 25 GB.
*Additional space will be provided during the period of validity of your account and once the accounts of the recommended persons have been validated.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注冊

本版积分规则

QQ咨询|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|CrsKEY論壇 ( 冀ICP備16016023號 冀公網安備13010402001404號

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:30 , Processed in 0.290662 second(s), 34 queries .